Services on the camp site
“Le Bois Joly” has many services in the campsite for the comfort of its customers.
BAR / SNACK / RESTAURANT
The campsite’s restaurant is open from April to September.
The bar is also open from April to September with adjustable opening time on low season.
TAKEAWAY / SNACK
The snack is open every day from April to September as well as the bakery with home cooked bread and pastries.
The reception is open every day :
- Low season (April to June and September) : 9am – 7pm
- High season (July-August) : 9am – 8pm.
In winter (end of September to March), the phone reception is open from Monday to Friday : 9am – 12.00pm and 01.30pm – 05.30 pm, except the period of our annual holidays. At the reception, the documentation is available (free of charges) to inform you about various events, walks, places to visit…
We propose to you :
- bike rental
- gas barbecue rental
- boat tickets for Yeu Island sale
- wifi tickets sale
- hair dryer loan
- ping pong paddles loan
- tokens for washing machine and dryer, washing powder
TICKETING and reduction
- discount for “Château des Aventuriers”
- preferential price to go to Yeu Island
- discount for Explora Park
- discount for 201 Forest Avenue
- discount for Le Grand Défi
Our campers have a free access to the sports ground, playgrounds, aquatic complex and bar games…
All buildings are adapted to disabled people (reception, shower blocks, restaurant-bar).
Every block has a a laundry with washing machines and 5kg driers (sale of tokens and doses of washing powder at the reception).
- Free Wifi access available at the Bar
- with an extra charge on all the pitches and on the internet point at the reception
CHARGING STATIONS FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
Do you want to go on vacation with your electric vehicle?
It’s possible ! A charging station is installed in the campsite car park, including:
– A 25Kw DC Super charger
– A 22 Kw AC charger with type 2 sockets: Remember to bring your type 2 cable!
Ideal for charging your car while you enjoy a coffee at the bar…
The automatic barriers are open in the high and low season from 7.00am to 11.30pm. Outdoor parking is available at the camp site entrance.
Charcoal and electric barbecues are forbidden.